Thursday, October 29, 2009

Waterfall

This is a photo from our favorite waterfall place in Germany. I hope to get it blown up to a huge poster size and get it framed for the living room or over our bed. I miss our walks by the little creek there. It was just off the highway, but so quiet. Ahh...I can picture it all around me, I miss it!


This is the "falls" Wichita Falls is named after. They used to be natural, but the I guess they got washed out in a flood or something, so they rebuilt them man made. While I love being able to go walk by the river(it's brown, boo) and see the waterfall(something about water brings a since of peace and calmness to me). And, the kids love to throw sticks... Somehow, this just isn't the same! :(


1 comment:

The Zinn family said...

Germany will be missed :O(