Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Under the weather
We have had a house full of sickies! Most of you know, Travis is fighting back issues, so we've got that going for us. Last Friday Ethan complained of ear pain, wouldn't you know it, a glorious ear infection! Ashlynn came down with a bug of some sort. Started with a high fever and croupy cough, then she threw up for a day, and now she's just down to the cough. I am voting she picked up this bug while we were @ the dr for Ethan! :) Kalib has that look in his eyes like he's going to get sick, but I'm praying he doesn't! Hopefully it's just me being paranoid! I am good to go for now, usually am, hopefully it stays that way!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We had our own bout the past few months, it is NO fun. LYSOLing everything including light switches, door handles, remotes, tv buttons, everything that was touched regularly finally did the trick. Good luck girl and I pray everyone feels better soon.
Post a Comment