Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Thank You!

In all my adventures and bloggings, I don't think I ever take time to thank those of you that read. For one reason or another, God has brought us into each other's lives and well here we are. It is nice to know you genuinely care about our family, our struggles, our successes, our silly times and our sad times. We feel so blessed to have each of you in our life. Thank you for your support and love! You are each special to us in your own way and we are so blessed by each individual relationship.

2 comments:

The Zinn family said...

Thank you for showing me what genuine gratitude and thankfullness is all about. You make me want to be better in both areas. I love watching super moms at work and that is what I get when I see and read your blogs. So thank you!

Melissa @Lilac Lane said...

Hi Mary Beth. I'm so glad we found each other. Maybe you should try the school there and see how you feel about it. Is there a Christian school? That's where Nathan goes. I enjoy reading your blog and "chatting" with you once in awhile. Take care; I'm praying for you.