




Travis has completed his training in the Basic Instructor Course. That's right he can now teach the newest and most impressionable Airmen in the Air Force! It was 6 weeks of preparation and presentations. And he did great! I may be partial because I am the wife...But, I think his ideas were great!!! After one of his speeches a few of the guys from his class gave him a , "Thanks man, you should have gone last...that was really good!" His sister from Wyoming was here to share in the celebration. She is the first person from his side of the family to be at any official military function. So I know that was special to him. And, the kids and I rushed back from Colorado, bringing our nieces with us, and we made it in time to be here for the Graduation too!
2 comments:
Hi Bethie! Does anyone call you that anymore? Your kids are SOOOO cute. And you too, all grown up and looking just a little bit like Julie. Your husband is so tall. I'm really sad we couldn't get together when you were here. Next time for sure. You'll tell me when you're coming, right? Our traveling is next to zero with our little kids. How do you do it? Congrats to your husband on all his success and your new house looks really nice. Bless you!
Congrats guys!!! Seems like life is good. Miss you all! Keep being awesome!
Post a Comment