Monday, August 3, 2009

The Voice of God!

So, tonight Travis and I had gotten done working out and I had just showered, and was checking e-mail. And Travis had just gotten out of the shower and was in the closet getting dressed. The radio just turns on and is giving out information on some website about training up children, since neither Travis or I were near the radio when it turned on (OK God, we hear you!) I mean it REALLY got our attention. We thought MAYBE we should check out the website and listen to the rest of the radio broadcast. For a filler...Just last week we had decided to try homeschooling this year. But, there was still that "yeah, right" in the back of our minds. We thought we must be crazy. I was DREAMING of what I'd do with my free time once I got all my little ones shipped off to school! Well, we go to the website and it's a sermon series on homeschooling and the benefits of it! Talk about hearing God loud and clear! All I can do is laugh, but I still feel hot all over because of the crazy spiritual experience this was! If I didn't know it before, I know it now... God will use ANY form he can to get you to listen!

1 comment:

The Zinn family said...

That is awesome!!!! I had a very similer expirience and to this day it gives me the chills. God is everywhere and he can and will speak in a way that gets your attention. Good for you guys, I am soooooo glad you got to hear what you needed. I would love to get that website, any kind up uplifting I can get helps :O)