


Our baby girl is 3 years old! It seems like such a short time ago we were finding out we were pregnant and hoping and praying we would finally get our little girl. And although the ultrasound couldn't tell us and it was a BIG surprise, we were convinced we were having another boy. God blessed us with a little baby girl. Parenting her is a lot different than the boys. But with each milestone she passes we are enjoying every day. And, with the days we don't enjoy as much as others, we remember to look at her little angel face while she's sleeping. It helps us to remember why we wanted her in the first place! ;) I think the hardest part about her turning 3 is the bittersweetness of knowing our last baby is growing into a child, she's no longer a baby! It's a relief and heartache all at once!
1 comment:
She's 3 already?! Goodness ~ I remember when you found out you were pregnant and of course when you had her. Time sure does go by fast. I sure do miss you, girl!
Post a Comment