Sunday, June 6, 2010

Sad Today

I just need to get some random thoughts out.

OK, so we are a military family, used to leaving and used to having others we grow close to leave. But tonight I am shaken. I am trying to see what God is doing here and really praying that he gives me some answers soon.

I found out today one of my very best friends here in TX is more than likely going to be moving within a few short months. Worse yet, she isn't part of a military family so I was TOTALLY blindsided by this one! Even worse, our kids are VERY good friends and our husbands are friends too!! They go to our church and she is what helped me pull through my first year of home schooling. Even still worse, one of my other very good friends moved last week! :( I don't think I ever get used to saying good bye to friends. There's a little piece of me that gets so sad after someone special to me leaves.

I guess I can focus on the good that I may get to have a few more months with her. But, still my heart is heavy tonight.

No comments: