Monday, May 24, 2010

TOO LONG!

Well, let me start off by saying I am SOOO MAD! I had 2 or 3 paragraphs written and somehow deleted them! :( Now, it seems to me it has been WAT TOO LONG since I blogged. I thought I'd let you know we are in our last week of school!!! WE ALL SURVIVED!!! And not only did we survive our first year of homeschool, I am looking at another box of books as I sit and type this! We are going to follow through with another year next year. Be looking forward to stories from what that adventure holds!
Here's a picture of the kids in their new swimwear! I wanted them to have the rash guard swim shirts because the little 2 burn so easily. We have spent a couple of days in them now and no one has gotten burnies!! YAY!!!! Here they are striking a pose!
In more important news, Travis Graduated College over Mother's Day Weekend! I am so proud of him! His parents from Wyoming were able to come be with us and we enjoyed every second of the 2 days we had together. It is always too short of a visit. We are hoping it works out for us to go visit them later in the summer! :) Also, one of our friends from Germany was able to come and share in Travis' special day! It was a fun weekend full of reunions with special people in our lives!

2 comments:

The Zinn family said...

So glad to hear from you, I am jealous of your swim wear. It is still in the 50's here, we haven't even thought about swimming yet. Congrats Travis, that is pretty awesome!

Shannon said...

Congrats, Travis!
The kids are so cute! Grace has the same swimsuit as Ashlynn. I love that look on little girls! They all look adorable!