Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A look back in time...

I was trying to clean up our computer and take these photos and put them on disk and I got sidetracked thinking about where the time has gone...it seems like only yesterday that I was pregnant with Ashlynn and the boys were so little.


Sometimes, some days, when I look at the cute little babies in these pictures, it makes me want another...Now, if you know Travis and I, that is NOT about to happen! hahahaha! But, there's something about looking at the picture of your little tiny baby and wanting to hold them in your arms and feed them their bottle and watch them take their first steps. The first year of life is so amazing...don't get me wrong, each passing day, each passing moment is magical too. But, looking at these just made me miss my little babies! Maybe I'll bring back some more photos if you're lucky! We can remember together....It probably doesn't give you the same feeling inside as it does me to look at my sweet babies so tiny, but for a moment, I can look at these and remember what it was like when they were all so small! And, yes I know, boy am I in trouble when another 20 years has passed...But, hopefully by then I'll have grand babies to spoil! :) And that's even better than your own kids right? Because you can spoil them rotten and then send them home! :)








Oh, and PS, I can't get this layout to cooperate with me, so I am leaving it like this! :) NO chronological order, no birth order, no rhyme or reason to the way it's done...I'm surrendering to this blog the way it is....And, the OCD in me is SCREAMING....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

1 comment:

The Zinn family said...

Oh my goodness, I love seeing those chubby cheeks!!!! They grow out of them so fast. I still grab Sonny's and kiss them daily cause I know they are going to be gone soon. Its funny, cause I don't think a single mom can organize pictures in one attempt. We get so sidetracked with memory lane that it takes at least 2 to get anything done ha ha ha. Loved the pics!