Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Just some of life's moments

I just thought I'd catch you all up with some new photos from the last month while we've been in TLF. We've been spending lots of time outside in the Texas sun! Last weekend we bought a hose and sprinkler to set up in the back yard of our TLF, we had so much fun! Before that the kids would just fill up whatever containers they could find and play with that water, the sprinkler was way better!















2 comments:

The Felsen Family said...

Looks like SO much fun! You have such beautiful children! Glad you are settling in and loving TX! Do you miss Germany?

The Zinn family said...

Wow, the TLF looks nice. It was about 72 the other day and Ainslee was out in her swimsuit. I would love some of that texas sun right about now. I think my skin would fall off though after almost 5 year in Germany and a year here ha ha ha.