Sunday, May 3, 2009

Homeless

It wasn't really apparent to me, until Ashlynn said today, "I want to go home." A simple statement, but how did I answer that? We don't have a home right now! Let's try getting an almost 3 year old to understand that! Not as easy as it sounds! We are still praying God has the perfect home prepared for us to live in once we finally arrive at our new base. For now, we are hotel living! Which, that's fun enough, but I know it'd be more fun if we had time to use the pool. Hopefully when we get to our hotel in Dallas we will. We are currently in Baltimore and headed out to Dallas later today. We will stay the night there and pick up our van tomorrow! Praise God! We are SO EXCITED to have our van back!

1 comment:

The Felsen Family said...

Welcome back to the States!!! So glad to hear you made it safely! I was in and out of the port in 45 min. when I picked up our van.... hope you luck out like I did :o)