Thursday, April 2, 2009

Spring is in the air











I don't know what it is, the sunny weather? The Easter Egg hunts? School let out for Spring Break today? Whatever it is...Spring is HERE and I feel great! I feel God calling our family to a season of change and growth once again.

We will say goodbye to Germany in LESS than a month and begin our adventure in TX. The butterflies are brewing in my belly, but it's not nerves this time, it's excitement! A new base, a new house, we'll be living closer to family. Travis will be doing something different for his job, we're excited to see what that holds for him. While I can't say the kids are happy to be going to a new school, they'll miss Bitburg Elementary and their friends here so much. But, I know they are going to adjust well. We are so lucky to have such wonderful children. They bless us each day...even the tough days we learn something from them and are blessed by them!

God is so good to have brought us from where we were to where we are today. He continues to work in us and grow us everyday. He pushes us beyond our limits and after the test we ALWAYS come out better and stronger. We are so excited to begin our next new phase in life and the blooming flowers of spring are an ever preset reminder that we too are heading into a new season of our life.
Oh and PS I know this layout with the photos and everything is a little odd...I couldn't get it to agree with me and what I wanted it to do!!

1 comment:

The Zinn family said...

I love this blog, it has a poetic feel. You are making me jealous with all the spring talk. If you didn't know, Alaska is a little behind the sun curve ha ha ha.

I love the pics. I am so excited for you guys, I can't wait to see pictures of your new home. God bless you girl and your beautful family. You rock!!