





We were trying to come up with a fun day trip to do on our first day of Spring Break. We ran into dead end after dead end. Finally someone gave me some good info on the Movie Park Germany. They were having a special where kids get in for the price of their age instead of 27 Euro Each. We got everything lined up and packed up and headed out on our adventure Friday morning.
We were so surprised how wonderful the place really was. Even Ashlynn could go on most of the rides. We were able to go on roller coasters, water rides, spinning rides, and trains. Ashlynn and Ethan were too short to go on the Dora Star Mountain River Ride and Ashlynn was NOT happy about that one. But Travis and Kalib were able to go and had a blast! We each had our favorite ride, but I think we liked almost all of them. There was an alien one that was a bad choice by mom and dad...a little creepy, but we all made it through. Most of the rides were Nick themed rides and Nick Characters were all over the place. We thought Ashlynn would be so excited to meet Dora, but she hated all of the characters if they got to close she cried. Oh well, the boys were more than happy to be meeting SpongeBob, Dora, Diego, Patrick, Pablo, Tyrone, Uniqua, the Pink Panther, and Jimmy Neutron. As a matter of fact, every time we would see any of them they would have to give them a hug and say hello! When it was time to sit and have lunch there was a great park the kids could climb and play on. We were able to walk around and see some neat things. It was one of the most fun days we have had in quite some time. We are so blessed to have such amazing family time!
3 comments:
Ok, so I am seriously bummed that we never knew about this place! It looks like so much fun!!! I love the pictures, kid heaven for sure. I love it, so much fun!
That looks like so much fun. Like Crystal I wish we had known about this place. I have such great memories from Germany. When do you guys head back to the states?
Nevermind about when you head back I just looked at your ticker.
Post a Comment