Friday, April 17, 2009

2 Weeks 'Til Take Off

We have 2 weeks until we will be leaving Germany. We will probably be at the terminal ready to fly out almost exactly 2 weeks from the moment I am typing this (give or take an hour or 2). Our unaccompanied baggage just left out our front door. Earlier in the week we got e-mail confirmation that our Household Goods shipment arrived in TX and just needs us to be there and get a house to put it in. Our van at last check had made it to the Port in Georgia, and was headed to TX, so as luck, or God rather, would have it, nothing sunk in the ocean! Praise God!

In other news, we are still really praying on where we are going to be living. Our prayers continue that once we arrive and look at some houses we will know just where to call home. I will REALLY try to upload some Easter pictures soon, I don't know where this week has gone, but it seems as though time is flying by and we will be on to our next adventure in life sooner than we think!

2 comments:

Some Fryes and a Shake said...

Wow!!! It is just around the corner until a new adventure begins. I am so excited for all of you.

The Zinn family said...

Wow, your stuff got there fast! Our did too, it was SOOO nice to get moved in ASAP. God bless you guys!