This is the great debut` of something that is supposed to keep us connected online. Please visit often, and leave your blog URL so we can visit yours too!
How fun! I love having a blog, it is such a great way for people to stay up to date with people. Best of luck, I have added you to our blog list. Please feel free if you add a blog list to add us.
I love the photo's, esp. the train one..well all of them are perfect.What an attractive family!!! MY GRAND BABIES are SO BIG! Can't wait to see you all in MAY!!!! I love you all, MOMMA aka Gma Nettie
Wahoo! Welcome to the fun world of blogging. I enjoy putting pictures and fun stuff that happens on our blog so that I don't send out crazy emails like I use to.
6 comments:
How fun! I love having a blog, it is such a great way for people to stay up to date with people. Best of luck, I have added you to our blog list. Please feel free if you add a blog list to add us.
Liz
http://isenberger5.blogspot.com/
I love the photo's, esp. the train one..well all of them are perfect.What an attractive family!!! MY GRAND BABIES are SO BIG! Can't wait to see you all in MAY!!!!
I love you all, MOMMA aka Gma Nettie
So glad you started one up! Check our out too.
Hey Mary Beth! Our's is glaserfamilymoments.blogspot.com. It'll be good to keep up with your family!
Wahoo! Welcome to the fun world of blogging. I enjoy putting pictures and fun stuff that happens on our blog so that I don't send out crazy emails like I use to.
Awesome! Ours is: www.leflett.blogspot.com
it's private, but i'll add you to the list to view it.
Post a Comment