WOW!!! That is awesome! I have been around people without kids, and I can't stand that look they give you. That "I could do it so much better than you" and "what is the big deal". I love the response the lady gave. I only wish that I could talk to the lady who asked the question one day AFTER she had children. If she ever did after this he he he
2 comments:
Wow, I agree! That actually helps me understand why I feel so busy sometimes but it seems like I haven't done anything! Thanks for sharing.
WOW!!! That is awesome! I have been around people without kids, and I can't stand that look they give you. That "I could do it so much better than you" and "what is the big deal". I love the response the lady gave. I only wish that I could talk to the lady who asked the question one day AFTER she had children. If she ever did after this he he he
Post a Comment