Saturday, December 12, 2009
Christmas Memories
It was the perfect night to go caroling. A bit of a frosty feeling in the air here in TX. We were off in the Minivan Mafia Attack Line to go spread Christmas Cheer at a few of the local nursing homes and some of the widows homes from our church. We got to the first Nursing Home. Sang our first set, and went on to the next room for set 2....We put Ashlynn in the front row although she was reluctant: A bit shy, a little tired from her nap still, she stayed put right where we set her. And we begin...."Hark the Herold....." silence....Someone from the front says, "umm Mary Beth, Ashlynn threw up!" Let me just say she was fine. She said, "I had a nervous belly for the people." A 3 y/o with stage fright....hmmmm...Anyhow she's fine and kicking this morning! I felt so bad we left such a present for the people in the nursing home. One of the gentlemen that lived there said, "I think someone left something behind." It was so funny! This is definitely one memory for all of Ferguson Christmas history!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is so funny! Poor thing. This is definitly one of those great stories you tell over the years. How cute. I have always wanted to go caroling :O)
Post a Comment