Tuesday, November 3, 2009

8 years and counting!


I have been lucky enough to have a marriage that works for the last 8 years. OK, who am I kidding, luck has nothing to do with it, it's all on God! Without him there's no way we could have survived! He has brought us through so much together. We are stronger and better because of it! I pray God gives us the rest of forever on this earth to share together!

5 comments:

The Felsen Family said...

Congratulations! What a beautiful bride!! Wishing you many more beautiful years to come.

Ferguson Family said...

What about that ruggedly handsome Groom? It's all good I see how it is!!

Ferguson Family said...

Travis, Travis....I'm sure Jenny thinks you're handsome too!! ;)

The Zinn family said...

Congrats guys!! In a world with such a high divorce rate, this is no shabby thing. 8 years is something to be very proud of. What a great God!

Melissa @Lilac Lane said...

Congratulations Mary! We're almost to nine years, thank the Lord. Without Him, where would we be?